A Well Thought-Out Community
Along with personalized care plans, full rehabilitative services, medication administration and therapeutic diets, at Falmouth By The Sea you will find an unparalleled list of amenities that set the bar for excellence. A full complement of social and cultural activities are provided, including seasonal festivities, weekly day trips, current events and more.
We have designed an environment that allows each person the ability to be as independent as possible. All the routines and comforts of home life are in place, with comprehensive, professional support available 24 hours a day.
- Three dining rooms – main, private and skilled dining rooms. Meals can be customized to an individual’s preference or dietary needs. Room service is available.
- We offer private and semi-private rooms for a total of 65 residents.
- All rooms have private baths, privacy curtain and emergency call bells.
- Full laundry service and housekeeping are provided.
- Cable TV and phones are available.
- Rooms can be individualized, meaning residents can bring their favorite items from home; i.e., pictures, end tables, curtains, bedspread, etc (Restrictions only apply if an item does not meet state code requirements).
- Computer/Internet access is available.
- On-site beauty salon is available with a full-time stylist.
In-house “banking” services
Through the FBS Office Manager, residents can have funds on-site and can draw from that money when needed for shopping or to purchase miscellaneous items.
- Medicare, MaineCare and private insurance are all payment sources for services.
- Our administrative office works with most insurance companies as a preferred provider/in-network. We continuously try to be updated with the major networks and, if not, take the proper steps to initiate registration.